Helping people create, cultivate and maintain emotional, physical, mental and spiritual well-being.
About Dr. Claire.
Dr. Claire Nicogossian is a licensed clinical psychologist, writer and author.
For over twenty years, she has provided counseling to individuals, couples, and families. Dr. Claire is passionate about helping people create, cultivate and maintain emotional, physical, mental and spiritual well-being through self-care skills and strategies.Learn More About Dr. Claire
As seen in..
Recent Ask Dr. Claire Questions & Answers
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/drclairenicogoss/public_html/wp-content/themes/nine15-wp/layouts/home-slider.php on line 126
Oct 06, 2017
I am a 23-year-old senior college student most likely graduating in the spring of 2018. I don't have a job that conflicts with my school work, so I know I am pretty lucky in that regard. My biggest co...Read More >
Nov 29, 2016
My husband and I have been together for about 4 1/2 years. We run two businesses from home, and we have a two-year-old son whom we take care of ourselves. We don't take him to daycare or have a nann...Read More >
Dr. Claire is available to speak at your meeting, retreat or conference. She is also available to speak at your next Parent Teacher Group or parenting support group.
Speaking Topics Include:
- How to Cultivate Self-Care in Everyday Life
- Self-Care for New Moms and Dads
- Post Partum Depression and Anxiety: What Providers, Family and Friends Need to Know
- Pregnancy Loss: How Professionals Can Support Families
- Jumpstart Your Well-Being for Working Mothers
Dr. Claire's Podcast
Dr. Claire covers all things related to parenting in a no-judgement zone on her weekly podcast, In-Session with Dr. Claire.
- Interview with Dr. Mary Christina Simpson: Physician & OB/GYN, Shares Her Wisdom on Women’s Health and Well-Being
- Interview with Dr. Chad Lamendola: A Physician’s Perspective on Well-Being
- Are You a Burned Out Mom? Are You a Burned Out Dad?
- 9 Strategies to Make Your New Years Resolutions Successful
- Work, Family and Self-Care: An Interview with Jessica Granatiero of The Savory Grape
- 10 Ways to Combat Holiday Materialism
Are you a parent and need some Inspiration, support and information on how to care for yourself while caring for your family?
If so, please check out Dr, Claire's site MomsWellbeing.com for information on all things related to parenthood. it's a great resource for moms and dads!