About Dr. Claire.
Dr. Claire Nicogossian is a licensed clinical psychologist, writer and author.
For over twenty years, she has provided counseling to individuals, couples, and families. Dr. Claire is passionate about helping people create, cultivate and maintain emotional, physical, mental and spiritual well-being through self-care skills and strategies.Learn More About Dr. Claire
As seen in...
Dr. Claire is available to speak at your meeting, retreat or conference. She is also available to speak at your next Parent Teacher Group or parenting support group.
Speaking Topics Include:
- How to Cultivate Self-Care in Everyday Life
- Self-Care for New Moms and Dads
- Post Partum Depression and Anxiety: What Providers, Family and Friends Need to Know
- Pregnancy Loss: How Professionals Can Support Families
- Jumpstart Your Well-Being for Working Mothers
Dr. Claire's Podcast
Dr. Claire covers all things related to parenting in a no-judgement zone on her weekly podcast, In-Session with Dr. Claire.
- How to Tackle Sibling Rivalry and Create Friends for Life with Dr. Laura Markham
- Diana Spalding of Motherly On Supporting and Empowering Mamas is What Mothers Need Most
- Being Judgemental
- Nurturing the New Mom with Mothering Arts Founder, Kerry Ingram
- Peaceful Parenting with Dr. Laura Markham
- Interview with Dr. Mary Christina Simpson: Physician & OB/GYN, Shares Her Wisdom on Women’s Health and Well-Being
Are you a parent and need some Inspiration, support and information on how to care for yourself while caring for your family?
If so, please check out Dr, Claire's site MomsWellbeing.com for information on all things related to parenthood. it's a great resource for moms and dads!